If you select to pay the higher commission rate, your property will receive half of the “Book on Tripadvisor” traveler views – or a quarter of the views at the lower commission rate.
If the rates and availability of your other distribution partners (OTAs) are consistently appearing and yours are not, here are a few things to check:
- Review your instant booking dashboard to make sure your campaign is still active.
- Make sure your prices are the same or better compared to your other distribution channels (if you use OTAs).
- If your pricing isn’t competitive, your rates and availability may not appear in the “Book on Tripadvisor” button.
- Take a look at the room rate, description, and photos you’re providing for instant booking. If the information is incomplete, missing or confusing to travelers, you may also miss out on instant booking opportunities.
- See more at: https://www.tripadvisor.com/TripAdvisorInsights/n2513/faq-instant-booking-tripadvisor#sthash.TNSHs6Tr.dpuf