Note: The information in this article contains third party system descriptions that are subject to change without prior notice. Therefore, please be aware that some details may be outdated due to recent modifications made by the third party.
Facebook is a powerful tool for reaching many potential guests and attracting interest in your property. You can easily create a “Contact Us” button (CTA) and lead them straight to your home page with the Sirvoy booking engine, for instant bookings. Alternatively, you can link to the Sirvoy standalone booking engine.
To do so, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your Facebook page (as admin)
- Click “+ Add a Button” below your page’s cover photo. (see picture)
- Select a button from the dropdown menu, such as “Contact Us”.
- Click “Link to Website” and paste the URL-link of your home page where you have the Sirvoy booking engine installed.
- Click “Finish”.
Alternatively for step 4, to link to the Sirvoy booking engine as a standalone page:
- Go to Settings -> Booking engine.
- Click the three dots adjacent to booking engine you want.
- In the drop-down list, click “How to install.”
- Select “Stand alone page with booking engine and contact details (URL)” and use the URL shown.