You can create your own custom input fields for the booking engine.
- Go to Settings -> Booking form -> Create custom fields and click “Add new custom field”.
- Indicate if you want to add a text input field or a checkbox.
- Enter a label in each supported language. This is the text that the guest will see displayed for this input field.
- You may want to specify the “Sort order” if you are adding multiple input fields.
- Indicate if the field is required or not.
- Indicate if this field only should be displayed internally (when receptionist makes a booking). Default is that the field will be visible to guests.