If you want to sell your rooms only full weeks and with check-in only on specific weekdays you can easily do so by following these steps:
- Go to Settings -> Restrictions -> Bookable days and click “Define a new time period”.
- Indicate the date range and weekdays when this setting should apply.
- Unless you specify a particular room type, this setting will apply to all room types.
- Set the minimum and maximum nights allowed to 7.
- Under “Choose here”, select to accept only full week bookings.
When you’ve done the above, continue by following these steps:
- Go to Settings -> Restrictions -> Restrictions for check-in, check-out and/or stays and click “Restrict period”.
- Enter a name for the restriction and indicate the date range when the restriction should apply.
- Unless you specify a room type, this setting will apply to all room types.
- Under “Blocked days”, choose the weekdays when check-in should be closed, for example, all days except Saturdays.
- Check the box “Check-in not allowed”.