Sirvoy can automatically keep your availability updated and retrieve your bookings from Agoda.
Note: Even though the availability is synced between Sirvoy and the channels almost instantaneously, there is always a small risk of double bookings when the same physical room is made available on multiple booking channels simultaneously. For example, the last room could in the same instant be booked both through your website and another booking channel. This happens very rarely, even for busy hotels. But if it does happen, depending on your agreement, the booking channel will expect you to inform them and perhaps also find a solution.
Follow these instructions to activate the connection:
- Inform your Agoda account manager that you want to connect via XML through Sirvoy.
- When the request has been approved, go to Settings -> Channels -> Agoda.
- First enter your Agoda hotel ID and click “Save”.
- Next, you will be asked to map the room types available in Agoda to your corresponding room types in Sirvoy.
- Make sure to verify that all room types have the correct restrictions set as expected, since the rooms will become bookable immediately after the connection is activated.
- Once your mapping is completed, contact the Sirvoy support team and we will activate the connection for you.
- If you are currently receiving credit card details from Agoda, those will from now on have to be sent to you by fax. Please send your fax number to our support team to have this set up.